Sunday, April 8, 2018

Video

Here's a link to YouTube showing our first moments meeting our baby and then a few clips from the following weeks in China as he warmed up to us.   It actually makes me cry every time I watch the moment we get to finally hold him and the first time I kiss his little head.  Seriously...I could relive it over and over!  It's also insane to think that was probably the first time he'd been kissed in almost 3 years. Wow.  (If you're interested in more details from our China trip, I did updates while we were there. Click on "The China Trip" page in the menu.)

It's just so powerful watching our family come together.  I am a complete novice at this, so the video is made from clips from our iPhones that we took while in China - not amazing quality, but still worth sharing.

Keep in mind you don't normally grab the camera when a baby is crying or in distress, so the video doesn't represent the tough times involved in those weeks.  But I think it captures some of the beauty!

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What University-Model School Looks Like in our Home

 With everything going on in the world and the school systems, I have had a lot questions about what type of school our children attend and ...