Tuesday, November 28, 2017

It's Go Time!

As I sit here drinking my coffee and watching Ladybug do her puzzles on the floor next to me in her pajamas, it feels unreal how much everything is about to change.  Our life is calm and fairly simple right now...I can't wait for it to be shaken up in the best possible way! 

We officially have our travel approval and our flights booked!  Praise God!!  Our Gotcha Day (THE day we get our Panda) is scheduled for Monday, Dec. 11.  It absolutely blows my mind to think that in two short weeks we will have our Panda Bear in our arms for the first time.  #BestChristmasGiftEver  #WellJesusWasButThisIsPrettyAwesomeToo  #Imayneedmorecoffee

We are packing, planning, dreaming, and running around tying up as many loose ends as we can before we fly out. I intend to blog while we are there, sharing our experience as it unfolds.  I'll probably create a "China" folder to update within.  Praying everything goes smoothly and that God continues to prepare all of our hearts for one another!  It's been really cool watching His hands in this process - so many little "coincidences" that are in no way coincidences.  We are so thankful to finally be nearing the end /only the beginning. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

What University-Model School Looks Like in our Home

 With everything going on in the world and the school systems, I have had a lot questions about what type of school our children attend and ...